Adult relationships can remain difficult after parents separate or divorce. Yet the majority of children want, and need, to maintain a relationship with both parents and other relatives who are important to them. Salisbury Child Contact Centre (SCCC) is a Supported Child Contact Centre whose aims are to provide a safe, neutral and comfortable place for children to see their non-resident parents or family.
The Salisbury Area Board helped to fund the SCCC in 2017 following a recommendation from young people on the local Youth Network, as those young people recognised the importance of contact for children with a non –resident parent/carers.
SCCCs are suitable for families where no significant risks to the child or those around the child have been identified.
If, as parents, you are finding it hard to sort contact arrangements out because:
– your children are still experiencing conflict between you and your ex-partner
– you and your ex-partner are unable to agree on contact arrangements
– there has been no contact for a long time
– you can’t or don’t want to see your ex-partner
– or for other reasons, a child contact centre may be able to help.
For more information on our services please visit www.salisburyccc.org.uk or call 01722 326822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.