This is the third in a series of training for music leaders, teachers, teaching assistants, and SENCO’s. This session will give you a chance to explore good practice in inclusive music making. The focus of this session will be:
• New ways of working with music and special educational needs
• Raising aspiration and progression for special educational needs and disabilities students
• Practical learning and reflection through music making
• Understanding the core principles that make up good practice.
• Questions and problem solving in musical settings.
Delivered by Alex Lupo- Music Leader Musician/Music Therapist/Music Leader
Takes place on Tuesday 7th February 2017, twilight Session 3pm-6pm at Trowbridge Arts Centre, Market Street, Trowbridge BA14 8EQ. Tea and refreshments from 3pm – Session runs 4pm – 6pm.
For teaching staff/primary/secondary and special schools. Free to those working in Wiltshire. SEND teams, PSHE leads. Designed by Wiltshire Music Connect -Carrie Creamer– SEND LEAD Emily Malcolm – SEND/Cluster lead for Calne & Melksham.
To book your place: e-mail: email@example.com, or book via Eventbrite: https://goo.gl/XNFKGD
Closing date – 6th Feb 2017.