Inclusive and supportive music education
A conference which will support music leaders and teachers to develop outstanding practice, knowledge and skills to work more effectively across the sector.
Delegates will receive:
- HANDS-ON, PRACTICAL WORKSHOPS
- warm-up activities and ideas, improvising, composing/devising for different settings.
- SEND & INCLUSION FOCUS DISCUSSIONS.
- EXAMPLES OF BEST PRACTICE
- Peer-to-peer learning from leading Music Leaders from a variety of different settings.
- EVALUATION and reflection tools
- Ways of working and sharing practice through reflective conversations.
- DELEGATES WILL ALSO LEAVE WITH A PERSONALISED ACTION PLAN.
DATE AND LOCATION:
21st June 2017 10am–4.30pm
Please book here: https://goo.gl/4y2E2a