Healthy Me is a healthy lifestyle programme that helps children aged 7 to 11 and their families make small steps to become healthier, and to reach and maintain a healthy weight.
Healthy Me is suitable for children above a healthy weight who:
– may struggle with their confidence and self-esteem
– may have little or no knowledge about healthy eating
Healthy Me will help your child:
– make real progress towards achieving a healthy weight
– eat healthily and happily
– be more physically active
– be more confident
– make lifelong changes
The programme runs for ten weekly sessions during term time. Sessions are always engaging, topical, fun and free. The programme takes place at Five Rivers Health & Wellbeing Centre on Wednesdays from 4.30pm to 6pm, starting from the 21st September 2016.
For more information please contact 01225 716674 or email firstname.lastname@example.org