Residents of Salisbury are invited to a day of free events at City Hall on the 27th September from 10am, to celebrate older people’s day.
– browse over 40 advice and information stands
– try something different with our ‘have a go’ sessions
– free health checks
– help and advice for getting online using tablets or computers
– slipper exchange for over 65’s (subject to availability and booking)
– free tea, coffee and cake in our special Memory Café.
To avoid disappointment and to ensure we have enough slippers available booking is advisable, by 12 September.
To book your place contact the tenant participation team on 01722 434482 or email us email@example.com