The Salisbury Child Contact Centre seeks to appoint a part-time co-ordinator. Twelve hours per week (on average) and to include 2 Saturdays per month. We are looking for someone who has experience of working with families with young children. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check.
Please apply to Debrah Biggs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 17th October
Interviews will be held on: Tuesday 21st October in the afternoon
Starting date 8th November 2014
Salary is aligned to NJC scale point 25, pro-rata
• Under the direction of the management committee take a lead role in the implementation/development of the Child Contact Centre.
• Actively participate and be responsible for the recruitment, training and ongoing support of volunteers. Initiate, develop and maintain channels of communication within and outside of the Child Contact Centre.
• Liaise with individuals and agencies referring families to the Child Contact Centre.
• Manage the Child Contract Centre’s procedures in relations to referrals, record keeping, statistical returns, training records and DBS disclosures.
• Organise, attend and if necessary Chair the volunteer meetings.
• Attend management committee meetings and other relevant meetings.
• Possess an awareness of the Child Contact Centre’s and NACCC’s policies in relation to child protection, health and safety, equal opportunities, domestic violence, complaints and confidentiality.
• Ensure the Child Contact Centre operates in way which takes account of these policies.
• Ensure the Child Contact Centre has a CRB policy.