Job Title: Paediatric Carers
Hours: Long Day and Waking Night Shifts
Pay Rates: up to £9.50 per hour
Location: Salisbury and Surrounding Area
PULSE Community Healthcare is looking for over 60 Paediatric Carers to work with our clients in the community who have complex conditions. As a Paediatric Carer you would enjoy working long shifts with one client in their own home along with the team, family and all professionals involved to provide the best person centred care possible.
Duties will include:
· Support with all social related activities and accessing the community.
· Support to live independently within the community.
· Specialist support may include taking and recording observations, catheter care, managing spinal related issues and supporting passive movements and exercises.
· All aspects of personal care.
· Support with mobility.
· Assisting with medication.
· Support with all health related issues.
· Providing pressure relief if required and helping support their skin integrity.
What you can expect from us:
· Excellent rates of weekly pay
· Long shifts in one place
· Ongoing training and opportunities for career development
· Regular supervisions and appraisals
· PULSE Privilege benefits and a dedicated care team to support you in your care package
· To be treated with respect and dignity
· To be treated in a polite, friendly and professional manner
· To be recognised for the work that you do
· To be listened to
· You must have previous UK based experience within the health and social care sector.
· You must be able to provide care references.
· You must pass CRB checks and commit to mandatory and specialist training.
To apply please call 0113 2885801 or 07436562244, alternatively please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.