Mears Nurseplus supports children and adults with complex healthcare needs. We are currently recruiting Complex Care Support Workers across Salisbury, Wiltshire.
Job Title: Female Support Worker – Complex Care
Hours: Variable part and full time, live-in and sleep-in opportunities available
Responsible to: Clinical Case Manager / Care Coordinator
Pay Rate: From £8.00 per hour, with additional pay for nights
Mileage: To be discussed at interview
Incentives: New Start / Welcome Payments of up to £200 for experienced support workers, Annual Family Fun Day, Mears Advantage Scheme, Flexible Working Options & much more!
Requirements: Full driving licence, access to a vehicle and mobile phone essential
To work as part of a team supporting people with complex care needs within a home setting and wider community with regular support from a registered nurse.
The post holder will work independently to assist the service user with all activities of daily living and any delegated clinical tasks, as agreed by the service user and Clinical Case Manager. All needs will be documented in a care plan specific to each service user. The care plan is individualised to the service user and may include:
• Basic hygiene needs
• Social and recreational needs
• Nutritional needs – including gastrostomy
• Elimination needs – including bowel stoma care.
• Communication needs
• Moving, handling, positioning, seating and transferring needs
• Moving and handling of equipment
• Technical support associated with all needs
• Supervision regarding maintenance of basic safety needs
• Physiotherapy and passive exercises
• Management of seizure activity if applicable
If you have experience, passion, commitment and a flexible working approach and are keen to help us provide this specialist service then we want to hear from you.
Submit your CV, along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit www.mearsnurseplus.co.uk