This is the most popular first aid qualification and is ideal for individuals and groups of people who wish to gain knowledge of emergency procedures and attain a recognised qualification in First Aid.
The course will involve:
* Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider.
* Be able to assess an incident.
* Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally.
* Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally.
* Be able to recognise and assist a casualty who is choking.
* Be able to manage a casualty with external bleeding.
* Be able to manage a casualty who is in shock.
* Be able to manage a casualty with a minor injury.