Monday 16 April 2018, 10am – 12pm
Cost is only: £35pp for members (£40pp non members)!!!!
Fire Safety training delivered by one of our fabulous fire and rescue operators. Everyone needs to know about Fire Safety in both home, work and recreation. Keep safe!
He will be covering:
* An introduction to fire safety
* What is fire?
* Classifications of fire
* The types of fire extinguishers available
* A full explanation of the colour coding of equipment and how to make the correct selection
* How to operate and maintain fire extinguishers
* How to use a fire blanket
* House keeping
* Electrical safety
* Escape routes
* Practical session in which all participants operate a live water and Co2 extinguisher