Tuesday 10 April 2018, 9:30am – 4:30pm
Cost: £70 per person for members (£80 per person non members) includes light lunch.
Highfield Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF)
Formerly QNUK Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
This is the most popular first aid qualification. The Emergency First Aid at Work qualification is the choice of many organisations to ensure they are meeting the requirements of the Health and Safety (first aid) Regulations.
It is ideal for those who need to meet the minimum requirement of first aid regulations; typically those working in shops, offices and other low risk environments.
Don’t forget that if you are holding an event it is essential that you consider visitors to your premises in your First Aid provision.
It will cover:
* Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider.
* Be able to assess an incident.
* Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally.
* Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally.
* Be able to recognise and assist a casualty who is choking.
* Be able to manage a casualty with external bleeding.
* Be able to manage a casualty who is in shock.
* Be able to manage a casualty with a minor injury.